Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Party with less fortunate


This picture is a picture of David and a couple of ConocoPhillips friends. We went to a facility that housed physically challenged and mentally challenged folks. David and the group did not know 1 Christmas carol but I don't think it mattered to the people there. They really liked it and we served them lunch as their Christmas dinner, turkey, dressing and all the fixins. (I did see a guy there though... he reminded me of Hanibal Lector on that movie silence of the lambs) scary looking. There was also a guy there that had an assistant dog with him, I asked him what does that dog do for you, he said that he has severe epilepsy and the dog warns him when he is going to have a seizure.
It looks like David is squaking...
that Bluegrass does hurt my ears sometimes.
I can't wait to see Martha and the babies, I just wish they had more time to stay.
luv and hugs Pam

3 comments:

BETH REMILLARD said...

That sounded really nice! Not the squawking the visiting the handicapped people! hahaha Mason had a blast with Paw Paw David!!! Someone gave him $10.00 and he told momma that that lady gave it to him and he told me Matthew gave it to him -- so unless you have a lady named Matthew in your family I can't send them a Card until I find out who it was!!! Hahahaha Thanks for everything Love Me

Pam Berryman said...

the lady...was me I won it in a white elephant gift swap at my moms and I put it in his pockets. There was a boy there, my brother's new step son but his name is William. Mason liked him, they played together rough housing. Aunt cindy is putting 10.00 in his Edward and Jones account and I will put some in on his birthday. Let me know when ya'll want to switch that over into ya'lls name and don't forget that you can put money into it too.
Well gotta go. We have Jordan, bother her and Gabrielle are sick with a bacterial infection and it is really bad, Gabrielles fever got up to 104.2 today and Kaci had to bathe her in a tepid bath. Its been going up and down for the past two days, now Jordan has it, but we have her here because Sarahs going to get boobs tomorrow.Oh Puppy is here and I'll send him in the mail to you, I hope Mason has another one because I know he was attached to him.I guess your mom survived. ha,
luv ya,
Aunt Pam
P.S. thanks so much for the girls dolls, they really like them and so did kaci and sarah, kaci almost had ordered those dolls for them. Ashley my neice saw them here and she ordered her Olivia one.And by the way Gabrielle is wearing the pink coat and omg it looks so adorable. And the best thing of all Jeremy proposed to Kaci in front of us and even got down on his knee, all of us teared up. It was so touching the way he did it.No date set yet though, so there is life after divorce. And she had a really good time talking to your mom while she was here.

BETH REMILLARD said...

Boobs huh! I hope just normal sized ones! Well I hope that the girls get to feeling better! Olivia is sick too! I can not find anywhere the Edward Jones stuff to call the man! I don't usually loose stuff, but it has disappeared! Love ya